Xtreme® 2 SE Home Gym
The Bowflex Extreme® 2 SE is the number 1 selling bowflex for a reason. With no cable changes needed between exercises the Extreme 2 SE is easy and fun to use. Complete with explanations and a DVD on how to use the machine, Bowflex makes it possible for anyone to achieve the scuplted and toned body they've always wanted. The Bowflex Extreme 2 SE allows you to perform over 70 exercises and comes complete with a Lat Tower that adjusts to two positions, leg extension for developing strong, muscular legs, an abdominal crunch shoulder harness to help you build strong, defined abs, and a 4-position lower pulley/squat station that helps in building your glutes, hamstrings, and quads. Other features include 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, a no-change cable pulley system, an ergonomic adjustable seat with polyurethane cushion, and 5-way hand grip/ankle cuffs.
The Bowflex® Xtreme 2 SE home gym stacks a massive 210lb of PowerRod™ units, which feel just as good if not better than free weights. If the standard 210 lbs of Power Rod® Resistance doesn't challenge you enough, step it up a notch and upgrade to 310 lbs or 410 lbs! You can hook one, two, three, four or all of your Power Rod units to the cable pulley system and go from as little as 5 pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of resistance (can be upgraded to 410 pounds). They're precisely manufactured from a high-tech composite material under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested 4 separate times to ensure quality and durability. The Power Rod units are so strong, you can flex them repeatedly but you won't be able to wear them out.
Enjoy gym-like workouts at home with the Bowflex® Xtreme 2 SE home gym!
- Bowflex® PowerRod™ technology
- 210lb resistance
- Over 65 exercises
- 210 pounds of Power Rod Resistance offers the benefits of free weights without the inertia or risk of joint pain; upgradeable up to 310 pounds / 140 kg or 410 pounds / 186 kg
- Lat tower with Angled Lat Bar for building back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Abdominal Crunch Shoulder Harness help build strong, defined abs
- 3-Position Lower pulley/squat station to build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg extension/leg curl attachment will help develop strong, muscular legs.
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with polyurethane cushion provides added back support for leg exercises and knee support for lat exercises
- Compact size for smaller workout space; reinforced "X"-shaped base for maximum stability
- Five-way hand-grip/ankle cuffs are designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout; functions include a regular grip, non-grip cuff, ankle cuff, foot cuff, and a shoulder cuff
- Multiple cable/pulley positions are designed to change your angle of resistance and increase the effectiveness of many exercises
- Owner's manual/fitness guide comes complete with detailed instructions for each exercise
- Exercises Available: 60+
- Standard Weight Resistance: 210 pounds / 95 kg
- Attachments and Accessories: Leg Attachment, Lat Tower, Squat Station, Ab Crunch Accessory, Shoulder Harness
- Adjustable Main Pulley System: Built-in (4-position adjustable pulleys)
- Machine Height: 6' 11" (211 cm)
- Machine Length: 5' 2" (158 cm)
- Machine Width: 4' 1" (125 cm)
The Bowflex Xtreme® 2 SE home gym allows you to perform over 70 gym-quality exercises without the need for a spotter. You can achieve a total body workout in the comfort of your own home – no more needing to drive to a gym and wait in line for others to finish. Just to name a few exercises, you can sculpt your chest muscles with traditional bench presses and chest fly motions along with incline and decline variations. Target your back muscles with exercises such as delt rows, lat rows and pulldowns. For abdominal exercises tone and define with seated (resisted) abdominal and oblique abdominal crunches. Thoroughly work your biceps and triceps with pushdowns, extensions, curls and kickbacks. Seated shoulder presses, scapular depressions and lateral shoulder raises are examples of a few shoulder exercises that can be performed. You can also strengthen your legs with leg extensions, squats, dead lifts and more.
Lifetime Power Rod Warranty
Our proven Power Rod resistance technology is engineered to last and backed by a lifetime warranty. Lifetime warranty covers only manufacturing defacts which result in breakage. The warranty does not cover damage through misuse, neglect, or appearance. It’s recommended when power rods are not in use to use a power rod tie
7 Year Frame Warranty
Bowflex® machines are warranted to the original purchaser. Bowflex® home gyms limited warranties cover all defects in material or workmanship but do not cover commercial use, misuse or neglect by the consumer.
2 Year Parts Warranty
Parts warranty covers materials and workmanship.
1 Year Labour Warranty*
All Bowflex products come with a back to base warranty, all labour excluding travel and call outs are covered by the 1 year labour warranty
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Shipping Information for Bowflex® Home Gyms
|NORTH ISLAND (METRO*)||$99.00|
|NORTH ISLAND (RURAL)||$149.00|
|SOUTH ISLAND (METRO*)||$149.00|
|SOUTH ISLAND (RURAL)||$199.00|
FREE Pickup options also available at Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Ground delivery is standard for this item. Assembly is not included. Please see details for our In Home Assembly Service
*For more information about shipping / pickup please visit our shipping page. Any more information around Metro / Rural Areas please feel free to call us on 0800 269 3539 or email us at email@example.com.
No one has reviewed this product yet